The SCS team were called out to inspect a property in Whalley, Lancashire, where an area potentially containing asbestos had been identified.
The area in question was found within the garage. The S (..)
When a terraced property in Runcorn underwent its regular gas inspection, operatives identified a potential asbestos threat. Having reported this to the housing association that managed the property, (..)
When SCS were tasked with what appeared to be a simple pest control job, a visit to site uncovered a much larger task.
SCS were initially tasked with assessing a balcony that was covered in pigeon (..)
A property in Liverpool had been left abandoned and in a state of disarray, with the former tenant leaving his dog behind and neglected without food or water.
Whilst the property itself was in a ge (..)
A recurring mouse infestation at a terraced bungalow in Liverpool required an alternative approach by the SCS team.
The housing association property had suffered from a recurring issue with mice fo (..)
A major infestation of cockroaches at a property owned by housing association, Places for People, took several visits by the SCS to manage the problem, before finally resulting in a pest free home.
SCS are able to manage all aspects of garden clearance including removal of left over household waste, green waste and household items
In this instance an empty terraced property in Liverpool, owne (..)
The SCS trauma cleaning team were called out to a job in Liverpool for a housing association where an elderly lady had been found. She had sadly passed away several weeks earlier and her body had begu (..)
SCS were tasked by a housing association with the removal of a garage ceiling, which contained textured coating, at an older persons housing scheme in Liverpool.
A leak at the property had alerted (..)
The rapid response SCS Needle Sweep team were tasked with a full search at a flat in Litchgate, Preston, for social housing provider, Places for People.
The tenant had left the flat and needles and (..)
An infestation of rats at a terraced property in Liverpool for social landlord Evolve, required a closer look at the root of the problem.
The Environmental Health had previously used a standard appro (..)